- United Autosports teams up with UK’s largest track day operator
- HRX and Stilo products now available on the United Autosports website
- Discounts and prizes on offer to winning MSV Trackdays competitors
United Autosports has formed a partnership with MSVT for the 2019 motorsport season to become its official supplier of HRX race wear and Stilo helmets.
As part of their role as official supplier for both HRX race wear and Stilo helmets, United Autosports will be the primary contact for all MSVT competitors, where they can design and order a bespoke race suit along with any accessories they require, such as fireproof underwear, race boots, gloves and other equipment. The partnership also means United Autosports will supply all MSVT registered competitors with HRX and Stilo products at a 10% discount.
MSVT promotes and runs four racing ventures:
- Trackday Trophy, a novice-inspired series designed to help people onto the motorsport ladder
- Trackday Championship (TDC), winner of the MotorsportDays “UK Amateur Championship of the year” in both 2017 and 2018
- MSVT SuperCup, a new-for-2019 Championship allowing for high powered progression from TDC
- The new-for-2019 EnduroKA series, a cost effective team endurance series specifically for the Mk1 Ford KA
As official partner to MSVT, United Autosports will also offer prizes to the winners of each championship. Winners of the Stephen Brown Memorial award in the Trackday Trophy will receive a voucher redeemable against any HRX or Stilo product after each race. Each Enduroka race winner will also win a pair of custom gloves presented at the end of each race.
MSV Trackdays is the largest track day operator in the UK to offer own vehicle car and bike track days across the group of MSV circuits; Brands Hatch, Donington Park, Snetterton, Oulton Park, Cadwell Park and Bedford Autodrome. They have events to suit all levels of ability, from complete novices up to seasoned racers. For more information and available dates, please visit www.msvtrackdays.com
To see the HRX and Stilo items on offer, please visit: https://www.unitedautosports.com/products for more information.
Callum McDougall, Business Development Manager, United Autosports:
“Our partnership with MSVT is very important for the future of our business at United Autosports. We have a good relationship with the guys at MSV anyway so this deal made sense right from the start. Our main focus is getting the HRX and Stilo brand out into the UK motorsport market and to get people knowing that we are the people to speak to if they want to purchase any of their items. We will have a presence at each round so will be on hand to help customers when needed.”
Stuart Garland, MSVT New Business Coordinator:
“At MSVT we pride ourselves on being able to offer affordable racing based in a fun, friendly and crucially safe environment. Working with United Autosports we can keep focus on our core principles by allowing our competitors the opportunity to purchase industry leading race ware on an achievable entry level budget.”