United Autosports are looking to recruit an Office and Logistics Assistant, to assist in their busy office environment.
Reports to: Ashleigh Dean, Office and Logistics Manager
Roles and responsibilities briefly include, but are not limited to:
- Answering the telephone professionally, fielding calls and passing on messages.
- Greeting guests, ensuring visitors feel welcome and keeping an accurate record of visitors
- Receiving and distributing post and deliveries, including trips to the post office and working with our warehouse manager
- Keeping stock of office stationery and kitchen consumables and reordering
- Liaising with cleaners and other contractors to ensure the office, bathrooms and kitchen areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Preparing and clearing down meeting rooms, ensuring they are kept stocked with required equipment
- General admin duties to support office and logistics manager, including but not limited to scanning, data input and file maintenance.
- Maintaining a meeting room calendar
- Assisting the directors and management with admin and travel bookings
About the role:
- The role could include international travel and the candidate must have an up to date passport and driving licence
- The candidate must be computer literate, and have confidence using Microsoft word and Excel.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate good time management and the ability to be organised and punctual as well as presentable.
- The role may include involvement in assisting in all areas of the business, as and when required
- An interest in motorsport is not essential
- This is a full-time position, based at the United Autosports workshop in Wakefield
- Regular hours are 09:00-17:00 with half an hour for lunch. Some weekend and evening work will be required.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org