We’re hiring a Junior Book Keeper to join our expanding team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with one of the fastest growing global motorsport businesses. United Autosports is an established race winning team contesting multiple endurance racing series around the world as well as being the custodians of an impressive collection of some of the most iconic historic race cars.
The position is on a full-time employee basis, based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competent Bookkeeper to join our growing Accounts department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Purchase/ sales invoice processing
- Credit control
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Petty cash
- Expenses and Credit card reconciliation’s
- Any Ad hoc financial reports
- Company Reputation
- Ensure the company’s reputation is maintained at the highest level at all times.
- Identify any issues that may harm the company’s reputation and harness the resources of the team to address the issues immediately.
- IT literate.
- The ability to consistently work to the highest standards, with minimal supervision and a strong attention to detail.
- Solid computer knowledge, preferred experience in Microsoft Office products.
- Able to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Good English written and oral communication skills.
- Ideally with motor trade experience although not essential
- Italian/ French speaker is advantageous but not essential
- Experience within Bookkeeping
The right candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with their experience and the requirements of this role.
The candidate will be required to be in comfortable reach of United Autosports’ base in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
This is a really exciting time to join United Autosports in a broad and varied role. Please send your CV together with a covering letter explaining why this would be of interest to you to Claire.Taylor@unitedautosports.com